1-on-1 Workshop 'Studio Lighting'
- Model fee included
- MUA / Hair / Styling included
- Non-commercial use of the images
- Use studio + equipment (Broncolor)
WHAT TO EXPECT
This workshop teaches you everything you need to know about creating incredible studio images! Learn to read light, how to manipulate it, see how it works, how to change it,…
A hands-on workshop not only includes 1-on-1 shooting with an experienced model, but also teaches you how to communicate with your model in order to make her pose more naturally – offering you fresh ideas on how to make photography and lighting simple and easy.
At the end of the day we will briefly discuss retouching the images.
WHAT TO BRING
- DSLR Camera + lens
- Memory cards
- Spare battery
- Camera manuals
- Notebooks not necessary, but welcome to view/edit images
- You’re welcome to bring what you think will suit your work best
- Questions? Mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the newsletter